"The Only Constant Is Change: Reflections on 2013"
In an article for Chronicle of the Horse
Possibly the coolest breeches on the market right now.
They are meant to be worn out with friends with a pair of flats or sperrys, along as every day riding pants.
Modeled by yours truly :)
unfortunately they cost more more than my right arm
wow what nice breeches I wonder how muc- *faints*
How do you get to ride lots of different horses?
1. Be born mega rich, buy em and ride em.
2. Be a barn rat. Ride anything that won`t hurt you too badly.
3. Never say “not today, thanks” if you are offered a ride on any horse. Your key word is “yes”, followed by “thank you.”
4.Work to become good enough so that people want you to ride their horses.
5. Like the guys in Top Gun, when they walked into the bar full of young women “YES! A target rich environment!” Hang where there are lots of horses, not where there aren`t any.
6.Learn the Yiddish expression, “No for an answer I already got.” Ask if you can ride extra horses. Maybe they say no. You`re no worse off than if you hadn`t asked.
7. Don`t be a lazy toad. If your barn owner offers to trade extra riding for weekend stall cleaning, be the kid who says “yes”, and let your worthless friends sleep in and miss out.
8.Get a horse job, and be the eager beaver. Many horse owners are not truly horse riders, and they are often looking for a way to weasel out of riding today. Be there to pick up the ride.
9. Think of other ways.